Drive BC Reports Snow Covering Southern BC Roads
Updated: Nov 19, 2021
Snow has come to parts of the Coquihalla and Okanagan Connector.
Sections of the Coquihalla between Merritt and Kamloops and the Okanagan Connector between Merritt and Kelowna are covered with snow.
Most affected roadways are above 1000 meters.
AREAS of NOTE as of Noon October 10th
- Helmer Lake, Hwy 5, 24 km North of Merritt, 1385 metres
- Pennask Summit, 97c about 74 km West of Kelowna, 1717 metres
- Elkhart, Hwy 97 about 25 km east of 5a/97c Junction, 1621 metres
- Brenda Mine, 97C, the "Okanagan Connecter", 22km West of 97/97c Junction, 1271 metres
- Walloper, Hwy 5 about 30km South of Kamloops, 1300 metres
- Zopkious Hwy 5 just Morth of te Great Bear Snowshed,
There are reports of low cloud at the Coquihalla Summit.